The celebrity I have picked who has a intersectional birthday, on May 19, is Grace Jones
In the 1970’s, Grace was a successful Jamaican-American model, but she soon moved on to become a singer, below is a video of hers.
In the 1970’s and early ’80’s, Grace became a star of New York City’s Studio 54, but also an actress in main stream movies such as Conan the Destroyer (1984) and James Bond’s, View to a Kill (1985).
Her exuberant artistry, not only moved racial lines, but her androgynous style, crossed sexual lines and it’s influence can still be seen, to this day with artists, such as Lady Gaga and Rhianna.
May 20, Cher (Originally Cherilyn Sarkisian)
- Taurus Intersection
- Cher is an American singer and actress
- She is the only artist to have, a number-one single, for every decade on the Billboard Chart, for six consecutive decades (1960’s to 2010’s)
- Cher also won an Academy Award for Best Actress in 1987, for the movie Moonstruck (1987)
May 21, Rich Taurus Intersection Kismet: Armard Hammer and Baron Guy de Rothschild
- Taurus Intersections
- Armard Hammer (1898-1990) was an American entrepreneur who in 1986, made Forbes 400 list of wealthiest Americans
- Baron Guy de Rothschild (1909-2007) was a French banker and a member of the famous rich Rothschild family